The winding machine BOB L 800 is designed to wind LV coils for
Distribution Transformers ranging from 100 to 3150 kVA, with one foil
made of copper or aluminium.
- High tensioning capability to accomplish a wider range of requirements;
- Regenerative braking action for energy savings;
- Electronic control of the foil tensioning and alignment;
- Welding unit inside the frame, TIG or COLD welding;
- Manual or fully automatic welding;
- Stops can be programmed and executed by the machine PC;
- A heavier coil can be loaded reducing set up times.